I started working when I was a junior in high school and after I graduated, I had saved a modest $3000. My brother, bestfriend, and I decided to take a 3 week trip to Japan back in summer 2015. My mindset was to blow through my savings and have the best time possible and it did not disappoint. We saw a good chunk of Tokyo, ended up on Japanese TV, and made a very poorly planned ascent up Mt. Fuji.
My friend only planned for 2 weeks, so went back to the States and my brother and I parted ways for the last week. I solo traveled to Hong Kong and he Shinkansen'd his way around Osaka and Hiroshima.
The trip was like the wide world opening before my eyes and I was instantly hooked. Since then I never stopped traveling. Japan has also maintained a special place in my heart since then.
Submitted May 26, 2022 at 03:54AM by SuperFishy https://ift.tt/MXrLOmo
Comments
Post a Comment